Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My New Found Hobby!

Well.... This is new.

I have never blogged before or anything like unto it.

But I felt impressed to start this blog about Family History.

That's right, Family History.


Why would a single 20 year old start a blog about Family History you might ask?

Well, simply put...because I love my stinking family! Haha This includes those that have passed away.

I always thought that Family History was for those lil' old ladies who had nothing else to do in their lives and needed some social interaction, so they picked up the good fall back hobby; Family History...........FALSE!


Okay, those lil' old ladies know what they are doing! Here's why:



  • First off: Old ladies make the best friends. Period.
  • Second: Learning where you come from gives you a sense of belonging.
  • Third: Through The Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we learn that Families can be together forever and through Genealogy work, we can help our ancestors be with us too.
  •  Fourth: It is so stinking easy. 
  • Fifth: Well,.... this is all we will be doing in the Millennium, so......learn to love it now....

I'm sure like you, family is the most important thing in life. Doing Family History work has taught me a lot about the lessons of others and helped me feel close to ancestors that I have never met before. I have never felt so close to my family and especially my Savior. Knowing that I can be with them forever through The Gospel of Jesus Christ, is amazing.


So with that, you best believe this is what this blog will consist of; anything to do with Families and Family History. Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment